FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I like the way Chris is keeping us updated with the project and...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    I like the way Chris is keeping us updated with the project and about the various 'interested parties' who are now circling our resource/project. There is a lot of information in the video release, renewed interest in lithium at the recent events attended by the company, the high grade of our product, the scale of our project (currently the largest lithium mine in Africa) and about to be substantially increased, interest in our gold tenements, ongoing discussions with Barrick , ( working out more favourable terms than the last one I reckon) with the gold price where it is at the moment and looking to break higher it makes sense for Barrick to continue mining at Morila.

The fact that costs are going to be reduced even further with our transport agreement will surly make us one of the lowest cost producers on the planet. This will give investors great confidence in our project, the fact that we will be able to weather any further down swings in the lithium price and continue to be cash positive is a huge plus. Then throw into the mix all our other positives, fully permitted, water issues solved, cost reductions on power, experienced team (with skin in the game) etc etc it all makes for a very compelling case why this mine will go ahead.

Lots of news to come .................so

Hold them tight people, very interesting times ahead.

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.