WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Video: Interview with Managing Director, Bryan Dixon to discuss the DFS results, page-19

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Exactly mate, 7 cent Divis will be the first year once they have cash and make further $$ year 2 probably be higher Divis?

Year 3-4 BLK will already have cash on hand and be a cash cow if production is 150-200koz pa at current POG, you looking at them adding extra $100-130m in 1 year!

Sure so will other producers benefit at current POG but none will only have 245m shares, none!!!

This is were shareholders really benefit over coming years, it's not comparable to any other company! And there should be premium paid for this in way of sh price and Divis both going to holders!

The only co relatively close would be DRM in relation to shares issued and their guidance of production is only 140k/oz pa they clearly suggest another mine is needed for 250k/oz production so more $$ for capex!

BLK just needs 6.5 g/t from underground and 50-100kt of 9-15g/t Golden Age ore and will be at 180-200k/oz p.a, as a result of the capex in the DFS AISC of $15m, if they get the sulphides humming as I think they will might increase throughput to 900ktpa yet giving them over 200k/oz pa?

In 98 plant capacity was 600ktpa at grade of 8g/t they produced 134k/oz recoveries of 80-82% the history is there it's not a ramp it can happen, and under the right Managment it will happen, they have already a potential supply of 9-15g/t ore, they are doing test work for sulphides for 93%, they are drilling to add to resources and grade underground it's all happening!

800ktpa @ 8 g/t 93% recoveries is 190k/oz pa

Anyway better settle down someone no doubt will throw a wet blanket on soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.