PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Video Interview with Mark Diamond, page-14

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Whilst we are on the subject of Marketing and promotion

Below is a post i put up on the 2 / 7 / 19

We know the Diamond has been talking up ANP through Morgans and has brought some investment on board no doubt

but what i cannot get my head around are the possible missed opportunities this board fail to address

I have said time and again we need someone on this board that has a background in marketing finance and promotion, this is just the same old diamond from old except its not Pattos anymore its Morgans and may be SanFfran once a year thats all this guy knows

We have 2 x directors living in the US one an ex chairman in sarepta a now multibillion dollar company and the lead drug in the DMD space

Why the hell does this man not pop his head in, in the likes of these conferences im sure this organisation would be honored to have the likes of Goolsbee stand in front of them and explain ATL1102 and what our intentions are,

https://www.parentprojectmd.org/ppmd-hosts-inflammation-meeting/

https://www.parentprojectmd.org/meeting-update-inflammation-in-duchenne/

PPMD are a powerful force in the DMD community would it really be so bad to drop by at a conference and at least itroduce us in the DMD space

ANP are always approaching the market from the back foot as in it has been mentioned that Goolsbee will not promote 1102 untill they have something concrete to promote

I would think that we are in trials for inflammation in DMD alone would be more than enough reason to knock on their door

Ask yourself why did Innate go to where it went $1.80 before it crashed back to .3c

Because their CEO was PRO ACTIVE in promoting their trials in the SPMS field if he had waited for results before promotion, well you guys all know the story

I have always said and do believe i will see a return on my investment, but i still maintain Diamond will never take this company to its true potential

Just something to ponder whilst we wait, i believe by not personally introducing ourselves, at one of PPMDs conferences one of the biggest voices in the DMD space, results or no results we are grossly underselling ourselves

Enough said

Well it took them nearly 12 months but they got there eventually had they made themselves known as i suggested, then just maybe this most recent WEBINAR may not have been so awkward

I also wrote this on the 24/1/20

I still don't feel Diamond is doing enough to promote this stock

I read an article the other day that listed the top ten trials going on in the DMD space for 2019

You guessed it ANP were no where to be seen not a sniff

Are Goolsbee and the other guy based in the US still

Because if they are they especially Goolsbee should be getting out there presenting in front of the the likes of the MDA in the US and getting ANPs name into the MDA communities households in the US instead of being a stat in their archives online

On reading the above ref trials i wrote to the MDA and informed them of our trial not to long after that
    this article was published, was i responsible for this article who knows

https://strongly.mda.org/antisense-...results-from-phase-2-study-of-atl1102-in-dmd/

My point being these people are prominent in the DMD world community why have they still not been contacted by our board , and why have our latest results not been published on this MAJOR DMD COMMUNITY SITE

PURE AND SIMPLE DIAMOND HAS NO CLUE

It took them 12 months to get around to the PPMD from where i believe they should have contacted them will it  be 12 months before they decide to contact the MDA to get our results updated on their site and get around to introducing themselves

Rank armatures at best

Not cross promoting here but i am in a gold stock in a rather large way and the CEO is an ex director of Pattos  and what a great job he has done since joining the stock the strategy he is setting in place for both exploration, future mining, release of assays, etc etc it is a joy to be invested, with someone that actually understands the market mechanics and plays to the strengths of the resources he controls as they come to light

Which is more than i can say for the guy that fell apart when asked the future plans of his company in the most recent webinar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.