VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Thanks for taking the time to clarify the company leases...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Thanks for taking the time to clarify the company leases share-time. I don't see an issue with position of the town of Kouroussa. Mines need workers and supplies and Africans need jobs. It seems like a win-win situation to me if gold deposits are discovered close to the township.

I'm disappointed to see this thread head down the gurgler with the posts from nonholders who seem hell-bent on totally discrediting VRC. It's amazing how they suddenly pop up out of the wordwork with their words of "wisdom" What I don't get is why?????? There is nothing wrong with pointing out possible flaws in vrc's newest ventures but as they are non shareholders why such a negative interest. We all know vrc is a spec stock and that it's certainly had long delays and other issues over the years.

There are some great long term posters here, Possum2. Graphene and The Good Oil who have always been pretty astute with there summation of what is happening. I tend to look to them when I'm not quite sure what's going on. TGO especially has been very reliable and I'll be sad if the numerous and often rubbishy posts by the newest downrampers push him away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $653 130.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 21320827 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2281410 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 470588
Last updated 13.06pm 19/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.