VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Stan,""I'm suprised you are surprised that there was a large...

1. 5,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    Stan,

""I'm suprised you are surprised that there was a large selloff through profit taking I called it previous to the sell off and I would have thought even a new player would realised it Anyway. Downramping - an all encompassing term used by people who's fantasies are questioned by logic.

VRC Price at posting: 1.7¢ Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Held ""

And yet your sentiment clearly indicates HOLD. So which one is it Stan. And if you were SO CERTAIN that there would be a sell off why are you holding stock. Doesn't make sense to me which ever way I look at it.

You are not the only one. Just one of many here who don't bother to display this information with any honesty or integrity.

Rykster is another one. He is continually throwing mud at Volt at every opportunity, and yet he clearly shows everyone that he is infact a holder and telling everyone to hold their stock.. Whats that all about. Is being honest such difficult thing to do ??

At least Patster is actually being honest when he is declaring that he holds no stock. At least we know where he stands. So I give him some credit for at least being honest. Not that I agree with him but at least I give credit for showing some integrity.

The other two should look in the mirror every once in a while and ask themselves one question. Are we being truthful ??..

For what it's worth Hotcopper decided to put Sentiment and Disclosure in for good reason. Its up to each individual to decide if they want to be honest or not.
    Clearly we have some here who have chosen not to go that route.

How sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.