VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

I made it clear before the sell off that I believed it would...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I made it clear before the sell off that I believed it would happen. You seem dumbfounded by the fact it actually happened.

My general sentiment it to hold and I still do hold a stake. You are incorrectly - again - making assumptions and treating it as fact. If one does not sell all their stake, do they still not hold?

Now with regard to selling, I realise it is all a bit hard for you. Which again suprises me based on your spruiking of your experience working in a broking house.

Now there are things such as tax liabilities that need to come into play. I gain my advice on buys and sells in general from my accountant and juggle my holdings based on that and a myriad of other things.

Now that might be all a bit much for you to comprehend but just because you can't comprehend it, it doesn't mean it is not fact.

So again I will put to you this: Given your claimed experience, how did you find it so difficult to comprehend that there would be a selloff after a share rose so considerably?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 17522260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4215918 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.