VRC 0.00% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Stan,""Now there are things such as tax liabilities that need to...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    Stan,

""Now there are things such as tax liabilities that need to come into play. I gain my advice on buys and sells in general from my accountant and juggle my holdings based on that and a myriad of other things""

Is that the best you can come up with. If you happen to pay some tax it actually means you are making money. I have heard some beauties before but that is a ripper. You would rather not make a profit and therefore avoid paying tax. Well done.

""So again I will put to you this: Given your claimed experience, how did you find it so difficult to comprehend that there would be a selloff after a share rose so considerably?""

Nothing surprises me in the market. WE have all seen it before. I am not surprised to see day traders sell down . It happens in most stocks when they have had a large increase. But given the recent acquisitions I was surprised to see the big sell off because I believe that VRC have never been better placed then where they find themselves right now. Time will tell if that proves to be correct. But understand this Stan, the day traders are not concerned about the actual story, they are only concerned about making money and they will generally go where the volume is on a daily basis.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $37.70K 6.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 16245777 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5480132 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 50501
Last updated 10.35am 25/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.