VRC 0.00% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

brunk,He said he had a reply from the ASX. 60 minutes ago I...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    brunk,

He said he had a reply from the ASX. 60 minutes ago I asked him to copy and paste it, so we could all see it. I asked the question because he
    posted this at 10.24am..

""Don't bother - I got my response from the ASX, let's just wait and see what the new maps say when the Announcement comes through. ""

WHERE IS IT . Why can't we see it.

It seems people can say whatever they like and not show the evidence. I guess the moderators on hotcopper could have asked him to substantiate his claim by providing this information. .Maybe he is madly ringing ASX to get someone to send him something so he can show something because I have actually asked him to produce it. Who knows .
    He has had an hour to respond. If he did have this in his keeping why not post it so all could see it. Would that seem a fair request.

What was I saying this morning when I posted about honesty and integrity.

There might be some posters who have been in contact with me last night that have chosen to stay away because they are sick and tired of the rubbish that has been posted recently by some.

You will notice who they are over the coming days.

It;s a shame because their contributions were appreciated by REAL shareholders in VRC.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10383877 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9599950 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 274823
Last updated 10.51am 26/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.