VRC 0.00% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Rykster,""Possum, nobody OWES you any explanations, or needs to...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    Rykster,

""Possum, nobody OWES you any explanations, or needs to justify anything to you - this is an OPINION forum. Where do you get your sense of entitlement from?s""

You are 100% right. This is an opinion forum.

I guess I am being a little old fashioned and just wanting some honesty. You might find for you that this may be a difficult thing to do. But it's just a click of the button which illustrates held or not held. Why does hotcopper ask people to divulge this information. WHY indeed.

Don't try and treat people as fools Rykster. When the share price was rising dramatically the other day and 90 million shares were being purchase we didn't hear from you . You were suddenly as quiet as a MOUSE. Suddenly when the share price starts to drop you magically reappear on the scene and start bagging the company..

And you say you are a shareholder. You might be many things but I doubt you are a shareholder. I am too much of a gentleman to say what I really think.

Mate, sit down and think about where you are at and how you conduct yourself. If you are proud of trying to con people than I feel sorry for you.

This might be a game to you but there are some people out there putting their hard earned dollars into this stock. Think about it.

How sad that you guys have collectively reduced this forum down to this situation .

What a waste of time and energy .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $37.39K 6.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9365777 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6908616 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 50501
Last updated 10.35am 24/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.