VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Patster,""I also have a day job, 1 hour? Geez thanks, so...

1. 5,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    Patster,

""I also have a day job, 1 hour? Geez thanks, so generous! I owe you nothing. I've already said we will see in the next announcement to the market, why not wait for something official rather than something an anonymous poster on HC could type.""

Yesterday you managed to post all day . Infact you have posted 30 times in the past 3 days. Copying and pasting maps of tenements with plenty of gusto didn't seem to be an issue yesterday..

Suddenly when asked to substantiated this information you now have a day job.

The time it took for you to reply to me you could have simply copied and pasted the reply you got the from ASX.

You managed the time for that though didn't you.

Be careful Patster you are treading on very dangerous ground .

I will now be making some of my own enquires with the ASX. Luckily for me I still know some people who are working there. Luckily I don't have a day job so I can afford to spend PLENTY of time to do my own extensive research with the ASX and find the truth..

Making Fraudulent claims can be quite costly. Luckily we have it all on record with Hotcopper that YOU SAID you got a reply from the ASX. Hopefully you have a good lawyer if I can prove certain things.

Good luck my friend.

This just got very personal for me. You cannot say you were not given the opportunity to substantiate your claims.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.