MIO 0.00% 6.0¢ macarthur minerals limited

[VIDEO] MacArthur Minerals (ASX:MIO) outlines strategic focus for Lake Giles, page-5

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think we just need to keep calling them out. If just look at salary as one issue. McCall is a chairperson living on the Gold Coast. Knows minimal to nothing about mining and zero history in the space pulling 300k plus bonus shares. My Perth Macquarie contacts say he was asked to leave Macqurie due to being an under-performer. How true that i don’t know but i do know from the Mac Melb guys he was small fry broker. I have no issues with out of the money options that they have to achieve to get. That’s what they used to do then it changed a few years ago. Joe the same money. Each director on 100k plus shares. Eddie Sugar yesterdays man. Tell me what he has done for the company in the last 4 years of involvement? Would like to know. They talk what he did with Twiggy, that was over a decade ago!! Any ways we just need to calling them out in these forums. It’s a joke really their behavior. They are wasting money buying shares in IMI which MIO controls already. Clown act from Philips and McCall..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.