MGU 0.00% 1.1¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Well heres the issue , if they report something menial to keep...

1. 3,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    Well heres the issue , if they report something menial to keep us happy , it wont move the dial and will prob have the negative affect . Id say they are keeping quiet until they have something of substance to report .

Unfortunatley its a waiting game now , however im am pretty baffled as to how long its taking to ratify the Mitsubishi offtake , they have been on the scene since last May and at the end of the day producing 68% Fe is not rocket science , its a bog standard operation , so why the delay , Neil stated that it was a small operation and MGU werent at the top of the list when it came to dealing with these larger companies , i wouldnt call 800,000 tpa a small operation . Anglo came on the scene a few years ago so they would know the lay of the land , yet nothing from them either .

Something id like to know , who is negotiating the offtakes ? does Magnum have lawyers lined up for this or are we relying on the board , because if we are relying on the board then this concerns me as they have zero experience in this area from what i can see , unless Latimore can lend a hand .

At the end of they day theres still to many unknowns and these delays are detrimental to the share price , and wheres old mate who was posting on here about the party starting after Chinese New Year LOL , now hes gone AWOL !!

If by chance these guys do land an offtake for 68% Fe then i sincerely hope that they have finance allmost tied up and ready to go , because if we have to waitn another 3-6 months to secure funding then its back to square 1 .

In my honest opinion i believe we need a shake up of the board , the market just does not have any confidence whatsoever in them , we need an experienced MD with a background in IO mining and a background in managing junior mining companies , i can guarantee you it would work wonders for the company , but i cant see these guys willfully stepping down and taking a back seat for the good of the company or the good of shareholders , they would rather have to company go round in circles whilst they lift a decent wage .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $502 45.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 709120 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1279663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.