MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Guys, last time I posted couple of weeks back, I was ignored....

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812
    Guys, last time I posted couple of weeks back, I was ignored. The reason I posted because I got an alert on HC of a big rise made here. Today it dropped towards its lows hence posting.
    I know many look at my post and think, there I can see a loser. Yes, I lost. But I also did a lot of research before locking in my loss, from 11c to 8c when I exited, close to 30% loss.

So why do I keep on coming here? Because I can see the same type of posts which kept me here. Incidentally, someone getting a lot of love, was also posting 3 years back. That didn't stop price to fall from 8 to 1.5c. I can see the same poster getting so much love - I feel situation is dire and people just want to latch up to any positivity.
    After more than 2 years I first posted in August. I posted a lot of links, lot of history. I am not surprised, when many are caught in a situation, sometimes its easier to just glance over it, hoping that a miracle may happen. Look thru my posts. history etc. PFS was done in 2011. Many have tried to do something for last 13 years. Company was listed in TSX. That didn't help. Company name was changed multiple times. That didn't help. Every few years new people come. One time I wrote that each management has 2 year tenure, Neil has his time up in May. The question for me is once again what I have been re-iterating - why is that in 13 years there has been no binding agreement, forget about production. Someone claimed its happening only for 4 years and everyone just lapped to it. Look thru my posts. The history. What I am trying to say is that if something was possible, someone in last 13 years may have done it. Sometimes we have to keep emotions out of investing and look at facts.
    So why am I saying that again? Because if someone had told me this before I got in here, I would have never got in. So just sharing. That doesn't mean anything good cannot happen. I always believe that anything can happen. So I am always checking. But the odds are not good. I wish you well, I am really concerned about financing, hope they pull out a rabbit of the hat. Please don't shoot me, whatever I wrote from August has been more reliable than many spruiking it up. So my performance is at least neutral. I sincerely hope something good happens here, but odds are not good. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.994K 286.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1232974 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 26778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.