MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

It’s been 16 days since the webinar and it feels we are...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    It’s been 16 days since the webinar and it feels we are repeating the same old disappointing posts once again. Yes it’s frustrating we haven’t had any news yet but let be a little bit patient. I’m a big believer in actions speak louder than words, and to date these guys are all talk. I’m just trying to keep my optimism alive because they are in a way better position than anytime in the past. If they pull the Saudi deal off we will all be laughing. If not then this board have destroyed something with great potential. If they can’t pull it off there is no way MGU will ever recover and we all would have been screwed over by people who care little about their investors.

Let’s reach out the Neil instead of just venting on here. For now I’m personally going to allow it to play out for the next few more weeks! if they don’t have anything by then, I believe we have been hoodwinked. Especially if the next ANN is CR! Then we will be heading under 1 cent!

So if the board are reading our posts…. Do the right thing and step down and allow our company to flourish, because we don’t believe you have our interests anywhere close to where they should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $6.159K 473.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2227194 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 231000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.