NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Latest Top 20 is out for 31st May and trading has continued to...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Latest Top 20 is out for 31st May and trading has continued to be relatively quiet. Only 75m shares traded... about 1.1% of SOI. But, the trend continues as the Top 20 continue to accumulate.... specifically:

• HSBC @ no.2 has added another ~6.2m shares
    • HSBC #2 acct was @ no.5 now jumped to no.4... after adding another ~6.5m shares

So Top 20 is now 39.60% of SOI and HSBC now has a combined 418m shares or ~6.23% SOI... worth noting that HSBC are also adding to their positions across other PB players, from what I can observe... I agree with everything you said in your recent post @alexei ii re accumulation. Lets' see if any "news" comes out just before the AGM...

You can check it out herehttp://norwestenergy.com.au/company/capital-structure/

Some interesting developments from our friendly neighbours down south... STX re-entering the "over-pressured" WE-3 suspended well... watch that for news if it hits a "big gas load"... also they are flow testing SE-1... gas volcano is the term right?

Keep an eye also on news from BPT as they are quietly drilling away at Waitsia... just a lazy 6 well campaign. I'm keen to see what hits they get. Also BPT are going to drill Trigg 1 in FY23... which is south of west errugulla... and has been described as an analogue to LD-1. Interesting.

If all this activity comes up trumps then watch investor interest in all PB players increase (IMO).

Other recent news... "Gas price ‘chaos’ forces caps... A forecast spike in wholesale gas prices in Victoria of more than 50 times normal levels has prompted the Australian Energy Market Operator to impose a price cap, after a polar blast hitting Victoria has driven up household demand to record levels and more gas is used in power generation." This really should come as no surprise to anyone... gas demand is high... supplies have been dwindling and re-investment in new supplies is non-existent... if only the east coast was connect to the west coast gas supplies...

Also overseas... Russia has cut off the gas to more European buyers, stepping up its use of energy as a weapon and sowing further division in Europe. Gazprom halted pipeline shipments to the Netherlands and Denmark this week, and then surprised markets by also cutting off a small contract supplying Germany. Global Energy Security is everything right now.

Don't be lulled into thinking for one minute that all is quiet in the PB... in fact things are really only just warming up.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.