No Alan Partidge - you are dead wrong.For what you are saying...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    No Alan Partidge - you are dead wrong.

For what you are saying is:-

1/ You don't care either way.

and

2/ You think BAD policy is better than NO policy!

MY God, I'm so glad my world is so much more different from yours.

For you think RUSH it in is good enough. And rushed in for all the wrong reasons?

I think the disabled deserve much better than to be so ill-used by Gillard and Macklin, just to ensure their own lives remain cushy.

Gillard and her crew now so embittered and full of hate, they are intent to leaving his clobbered policy, and any other possible booby-trap hindrances, lying behind them in wait for Abbott.

Do you call such ugly spiteful cynicism, then, "love of country?"

Thatcher. NEVER played the gender card. She was, indeed, an Iron Lady, because above politics, she genuinely LOVED her country.

Gillard plays the gender card every chance that she gets. She's the Thin Silver Paper Lady - she displays NO love of country - just love of herself.

Karl Marx once said - "Religion is the opiate of the masses". (Or some would argue, the "opium" of the masses!)
    A sentiment I would claim MS. Gillard thoroughly agrees with.

I suppose we could say, in this current political chaos, self delusion is the "opium of the masses."

I'm sure Gillard and Macklin and Swan, et al think so. Hope so. Are relying upon.

And so they dish up this clobbered together last desperate minute policy. The disabled deserve better.

As Melba said - "feed 'em muck!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.