video of gillard crying, she has no shame., page-144

1. 8,527 Posts.
    now you see - this is why I contend we do not really enjoy a democracy -

SOME sources (which will NOT offend our Labor Government crew) are OK to put up, quote, and have content fully put up.

But Pickering's is not.

I carefully put up an edited excerpt - with up front statement that all allegations therin were Pickering's, not mine - I added further "allegeds" and deletions of my own - in full legal protection for HC!

I had not seen the full version posted a few before mine.

So the upshot is - anything favorable to Labor - which won't get THEIR knickers in a knot) is OK. No matter how it might offend Abbott and the Liberals? (The MYRIAD Abbott's a misogynist" articles, for instance - hugely offensive to many - and praising up Gillard's lies?)

Opinions from Michael Smith, Larry Pickering, Andrew Bolt, Glenn Milne and others, are strictly verboten. Perhaps we should also have a list of approved journalists and publications which are "kosher" to quote - so we know those whose opinion we must dodge.

Never dare put up any allegation that the Victoria police may well, allegedly, be, right this minute, investigating Gillard. What, is she untouchable then? By virtue of being Prime Minister?

Or, to be fairer, perhaps put up a general ruling that NO sources, nor material quoted therein, can be posted at all.

Doesn't matter down track. Because this forum will cease to exist - once new format returns. The leper colony here. No thumbs. No voice.

Sad that this woman now has everyone else running scared.
    Whilst she herself continues down this track of absolute and arrogant self indulgence, doing what she damn well likes, unabated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.