SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

video of riu pres on sundance site, page-4

1. 227 Posts.
    Great viewing.
    Just need to find some more room in the bottom draw. I've been thinking 5 years, but the more I watch, hear and think about it, this is going to be a beast for a long time to come.
    The part in there where he detailed the area that has massive amounts of resource in the ground really gives me confidence. I am young, so happy to wait.

So many great quotes. "Negotiations with 4 possible partners, actually better make that 5, there has been some competition" and "we are striving to get the best result for shareholders" are just two of them.

Interesting they are still saying end June, but he admitted they can't be certain. Obviously with 5 parties still competing getting it signed and sealed in 6 weeks would be an almighty achievement .... lucky SDL has mighty management, so who knows.

Resource upgrade coming as well.

That was so much better than just the powerpoint slides by themselves. Even if you have seen the slides 100 times, watch the video, its worth having someone like GC explain it all in fine detail.

LT holders, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to production.

Ta,
    Beef.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.