Well this thread is going to get shut down now because I'm not...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Well this thread is going to get shut down now because I'm not allowed to talk about a certain company. I never baited or flamed, never ramped, Just posted "too often" for a few days. That was around 8 times. But advertising, you know

In answer to your question, no, IMO they are worth jack. They are a distraction. The company will be out of cash soon. If you were going to pay money for that and thought they had some value you would let the company fail and make a pennies in the dollar offer to the receiver. This company has failed every step of the way so why would anyone give them a benefit of a doubt and fund their next pipe dream after a string of failures. So it is now India? We joked about this didn't We, We said they'll announce a deal with WeChat for China and Bollywood for India. Sure Sth Africa, Australia, UK, USA didn't care for the produce and those who did had no interest in monetising it. But those Indians they love song and dance, they'll be all over this. And they'l spend big on tokens. And the advertising will roll in. Nice imperialism that.

Here is no reason why that company is still suspended. They have released their HY results and business statements. It is just delaying the inevitable hoping to find a white night before they come back on. The patents are a smokescreen for the obvious and the inevitable. I don't even stand to be corrected. Everything these people have done has been a monumental **** up.

The big boys are not going to hand out any favours here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.