WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

video presentation, page-7

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jorc upgrade should be 50mill plus on the low grade low depth (less than 40metres) cheap to mine Uranium but tend to believe the company maker will be the next section they are drilling
    The next phase of drilling has commenced, and includes a number of HQ diamond
    exploration holes, designed to target primary uranium mineralisation along the
    prospective southern margin of the Marenica Dome (Figure 2). This work represents the
    initial stage in defining the primary source of the Marenica ‘secondary’ mineralisation.
    Three of the HQ drill-holes are planned along a major WNW-trending radiometric anomaly
    and are designed to test two concepts:
    • Alaskite as the primary source of the uranium, with supergene mineralisation
    channeled into shear zones adjacent to the alaskite. The principle is that
    alaskites are depleted near surface and may show significant primary
    mineralisation at depth.
    • Primary mineralisation occurs within the shear zones themselves, i.e. a
    hydrothermal control of uranium into the shear zone and associated vein sets.
    The prospectivity of this region for hard rock and secondary uranium deposits is supported
    by the large number of existing and new uranium mines in the area, including Rossing (the
    most productive hard rock uranium mine in the region), Areva’s Trekkopje Project
    (scheduled to be in full production next year), Paladin’s Langer Heinrich Mine, Bannerman’s
    Goanikontes deposit and Extract’s Rossing South discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.