Hello Madmax we seem to agree on all but the video referee????.....

1. 716 Posts.
    Hello Madmax we seem to agree on all but the video referee????.. "No more Technology Please"
    We have done so well without modern technology in all sports for many centuries mate, now why would we allow the intrussion of modern technology now...
    I personaly think modern technology has somehow done more damage than good to sport.
    More damage than good in sports medicine...time keeping...time keeping...etc etc etc... you may ask why?.... My reason is we as a human race has lost it's inocents, it's human touch, naturality, it's no longer a natural thing it's all artificial like many other products in our modern life...
    For God sake allow people run their own race in all espects of sport and in all other espects of life and not compete against modern technology as they have done many thousands of years before this so called inteligent age population came about...
    keep technology out of sport...
    I wonder how much better off we could have been now without some computers...
    There would have been more work available permanent jobs that is... real jobs for starters and not as many disposible jobs.... And you never know...
    Even Share Trading would benefit...think of all the money we could save hahahhahah!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.