video ref, page-8

1. 716 Posts.
    Oh!! you mean turned away from Soccer as I have turned away from AFL football MadMax...
    Sorry to intrude in this conversation on soccer which you must admit is getting boring, I can only speak as a Football, Soccer player, and lover of many years
    and not as a Johnny come lately because Australia has played off in such a wonderful international event, but it's always much of the same in this country, a hack of a lot of overnight, and armchairs experts which totally pizzzzes me off, and makes me and never fails at all times makes me suport the opposition.
    1...The contriversial free Kick, I called it before the whistle had been blown by the referee. No matter how light the infringement was the player was still infringed with and tripped in chase of the ball not once but twice in that part of play, 1st by was it Branchesani then by the unfortunate Neill, yes yes any excuse will do...
    2...I saw leser infringment in which the Italian player was sent off the field with a straight RED Card for half the game (ans that was very bad)
    3...I think if, the game went into extra time we would have seen a different Italian side and the great kangaroolis would have had their asses smashed, eat humble pie as they should now and shut up about all the wrongs that was done to them...

In all games played by the Aussies my thoughts were on how great the boys had played in these championships, they seemed to have played with a point to prove and I personaly think they proved it well (even though I thought a lot of Aussie rules agression was employed in their game)
    Back home: Nothing now would give me more pleasure than Soccer whipping off AFL's asses
    In summary: Congratulations to our boys you did Australia proud, to all the winggers, get over it, I don't believe you were not cheated
    (in fact I thought the Italians had more to winge about, excelent knowing that they played with only 10 players, that is 1 short in numbers to the Aussie team who played with a full side, and boy did they miss some shots) and to all the Australian sports lovers get behind this great sport that made Aussie rules look like a cow paddock scramble or the usual weekly bash...
    I also believe that Australia is the winner of this international event with a possible AFL been been a loser...
    Something else that makes me puke...
    Steve Bracks!!!! Who in the hell do you and your cronies think you are?... Soccer Wold Cup played in Melbourne? Victoria? Australia?... leave it alone.. what a joke

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.