RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Video: Richard Laufmann and The Market Herald Dealroom Discuss Recent Cap Raise and Hog Ranch - September, page-7

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    As a businessman I totally agree with Mr. Laufmann on Covid measures. Completely.
    However, as hugely frustrating, ridiculous, non-sensical and over the top as these measures are, they will ultimately do the Rex shareprice no harm at all, as govts demonstrate their utter incompetence and fuel a move away from low yield paper in govts that can't be trusted and some of it may end up reallocated into equities. Only a small asset reallocation away from debt to equities will really help, even if such money would never be invested directly into something like Rex. Plus a strong mkt for gold, that will help also, that will keep hot money coming in the right direction.

The shareholders also gain through Covid, as the management can't go flying ultra first class and sending the bags by private jet etc to and from Nevada for the time being!!!! Difficult to run expenses up when confined to one's bedroom, so there's a win for us all there!!! Could we possibly see a set of figures with small expenses????? Unlikely as I'm sure caviar and Methusalars of champage are still available for home delivery on the corporate account....
    As already mentioned, there could well be a nice little opportunity to buy with hindsight at 16.5 on the back of some encouraging drill results at Hog Ranch. As those drill results come through, one only hopes that some of the geology niggles can begin to be ironed out positively for Hog Ranch and RXM.
    Copper is a great place to be in my opinion, but I do harbour reservations on the IRR of Hillside, for sure.

In the current situation, one can certainly make a case for further upside, and with cash on board to do some work and give us a chance of rolling a double six, we can hope that fresh buyers come Rex's way and are able to profit handsomely from their share purchases.

Last edited by poundofflesh: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.