SES 0.00% 3.4¢ secos group ltd

Interesting info I guess, but this video is relevant in Taiwan...

1. 1,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Interesting info I guess, but this video is relevant in Taiwan only. Each country has its own policies and governance surrounding the issue of plastic pollution and for that reason, each country has its own route to take and progress that is being made (or not) at different stages.

It is my personal belief that Australia will become a leader in this field.

South Australia only yesterday announced a ban on single-use plastics, SA has also been a leader by conducting a long-standing deposit container scheme (10cent bottle refunds). The rest of the nation is following suit with the bottle refund scheme and I think they will also do the same with single-use plastic bans.

The statement made at the end of this video is the most relevant globally:

"lessening plastic pollution depends on the supporting infrastructure and policies that countries have in place"

Australias top waste manager and recycler Cleanaway is also taking steps to encourage and ensure green waste is composted, meaning in this country, compostable bags have a safe destination. Cleanaway has also begun inroads on biofuel creation from compostables.

I encourage all green or eco-conscious investors to click this link and have a read.
    https://www.cleanaway.com.au/sustainable-future-hub/?sfh-nav-tab=Recycling%20Hub#sfh-sustainability

The policies, industry, and consumer education/awareness are all coming together in Australia to form what could be a world leader in full-circle waste management and recycling/composting/bio-fuel etc.

Watch this space!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $489 14.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228599 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 16765 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 17857
Last updated 10.32am 25/04/2024 ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.