SES 5.71% 3.7¢ secos group ltd

To answer your question to the best of my ability:1. these are...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    To answer your question to the best of my ability:

1. these are not shopping bags? its a few SKU's being sold instore?

NO. These are not shopping bags. The company as yet does not sell a designated "shopping bag". Currently, they sell pet waste bags and kitchen compost bin bags. These are urgent requirements that address the issue of global plastic waste build up in the environment. The company clearly is also trying to sell its resins to companies so they can use them for their own products. This is likely to be used in food covers, hygiene products (think women's sanitary & nappies), etc. But we do not know the full extent of this. Are they trying to create a resin that can be used to make a suitable replacement for plastic shopping bags... who knows? perhaps?

2. can I replace my normal home garbage bags wit these?

No. These bags sold by secos under the "my eco-bag" label are designed to be composted in your green waste council bin where they will compost at a municipal waste facility. Although, one must acknowledge, using these bags for your normal waste and disposing of in your rubbish bin would be better for the environment than using plastic garbage bags when considering plastic pollution stand alone. However, it must also be noted that the landfill designation when the bag is used in this manner would not be a positive for the release of harmful greenhouse gases as it is not composting in a municipal green waste facility as designed.

3. Or is it only compostable material that can go in them and it has to go into the recycling bin?

Answered in both the above answers. Though I will repeat, your green waste bin is the only bin you should be placing compostables in.

4. Can I put them in my home composter?

YES!!!
    I take the below snippet from the Woolworths shopping page where the product is currently listed. EMPHASIS on the statement "Intended for council green bin/FOGO programs AND HOME COMPOSTS!!!

Last edited by Mr.Lumin: 11/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8 210

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 309163 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 16569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ 20092
Last updated 11.27am 29/04/2024 ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.