SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Video: SGQ detects further strong EM anomalies at Mt Alexander with John Prineas - oct 2020, page-27

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi All
    I am extremely excited by the language around this next drill hole.
    Apologies if some of the following has been ploughed over as I may have missed some posts. From my non geological reading of the release the excitement swells if the conductors are in fact a continuation of the previously discovered mineralisation. Both MAD184 and 185 seem to be North-West of Investigators???

"The Cathedrals Belt is interpreted to dip to the north-west at about 40 degrees so, from a geological perspective, the MAD184 conductors are in an ideal location for the presence of massive sulphide mineralisation down-dip from the high grade mineralisation already discovered near surface."

Again in the release on 21st October MAD185 is treated on its own and took my interest. Could this hole be roughly half way between the surface mineralisation and MAD185. DHEM started to pick up a strong EM response approaching 325m. I get the feeling they were very keen to complete that DHEM. Will the response be the up dip from 185??? And down-dip from the surface mineralisation.
    Please comment.

One point of confusion. In releases on 27th Aug and 9th Sept. both MAD184 & 185 were described as being at Investigators. However in the latest release MAD184 is very clearly West End????

May this linear intrusion be real
    Calcutta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.