UNT 5.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

It would seem that H.C contributors are now focusing on the next...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It would seem that H.C contributors are now focusing on the next new shiny object, that being a name change and the upcoming Website. I agree we needed a name change, the Crowdmedia brand was badly tainted. BUT...
    Idan mentioned in a previous interview after announcing an extension to the POC deal with Srcflare, that they wanted to be in a position to take advantage of the retail spend leading into Xmas. The extension with Srcflare ended 30 Nov. Did Crowd continue operations with Srcflare leading into Xmas? are there any future developments with Srcflare? Where's the transparency in the communication with Shareholders?
    Idan also took part in a Small caps interview late May, detailing new deals and the future direction of the Company. What of course he didn't mention to the Small caps audience was that the next day Crowd would be undertaking a capital raise at a discount to the current share price.
    So while Unith is trying to distance itself from the horrendous performance of the previous CEO Domenic Carossa, it seems the playbook is looking worryingly similar.
    I hope this Board isn't under the delusion that paying for a name change and a new website, enables them a fresh runway for more BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $10.60K 532.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2038249 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 439880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.