VR8 6.90% 5.4¢ vanadium resources limited

[VIDEO] Vanadium Resources (ASX:VR8) DFS imminent, powers on to production, page-36

1. 6,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    Another largish sell order early this morning, around 800k shares pushing it down to 7.2c to get the order done. Too coincidental to me not to be related to earlier shareholder notice, possibly wants to lighten up some more. Rather strange since we are getting much closer to the DFS completion, but I suppose there are many reasons a holder wants/needs to sell a large parcel. Anyway, it got absorbed and we then moved back up a few pips. Even at the current vanadium price and assuming the previous PFS numbers have not materially changed to the downside ( which I think is the case) the DFS will be outstanding. Just a matter of time before we get external parties ponying up with equity/offtake offers... just need the DFS to be completed to give these the greenlight. You would have to think the Chinese would want in given they are by far and away the globally largest consumer of vanadium and are more advanced in regards installation of large scale vanadium flow ( redox) batteries for grid storage capacity which is the target market for our vanadium pentoxide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.004(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $30.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $12.51K 228.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.