VR8 1.92% 5.3¢ vanadium resources limited

VIDEO: VR8 gives update on Steelpoortdrift development, page-274

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Yeah, you are right, "the overall Vanadium market demand increases predicted will more than likely put us in comfortable position".
    However, interest rate cuts and the distribution of money from helicopters have come to an end on the markets as a whole and that's why we see overall seas of red numbers. If you've been in the capital markets long enough, you know you have to be able to endure this. Not all can do that, especially when their winnings are melting like snow in midsummer.
    Nevertheless, I'm still confident here, as can be seen in the 3-year chart
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4422/4422106-f0b718051caf0a7b42b2c9e59e4fe525.jpg
    Forgive my linework, it's handmade sneaky.png but you see all peaks follow a direct line and the support looks good so far.

So what gives me confidence? I recently found an article with some interesting statements:
    “Most people don't realise that the production of EVs requires two to three times more metal than a normal petrol and diesel car,” he explained, adding that the meeting of 2050 emissions targets and COP26 plans to transition away from petroleum-based transport would require as much as 40 to 50 times more critical metals and minerals than are currently mined.
    These key metals include lithium, cobalt, copper, nickel, aluminium, gold and silver, besides others.
    ...while EV production was a hot topic, stationary energy storage applications– where vanadium is needed – were also on the brink of a boom ....stationary energy storage is going to be huge. Mojapelo said the deployment of stationary energy storage solutions would grow 122-fold by 2040, compared with 2018."
    see https://www.miningweekly.com/article/energy-transition-will-require-many-times-more-metals-than-currently-mined-2022-06-03/rep_id:3650

That were two statements from two UK stock based CEO's, speaking at the Junior Indaba, in Johannesburg, on June 2, where I'm engaged too, but imho it's also relevant for us here in VR8 . Have a nice weekend.
    So think about it and endure the short time pain for hopefully coming long time gain !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $398 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 212514 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.