VR8 0.00% 5.6¢ vanadium resources limited

When you look at AVL and their Dec 22 Option AVLOA over the past...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    When you look at AVL and their Dec 22 Option AVLOA over the past 2 days, it shows exactly what this crazy market can induce in terms of positive reaction.
    Their 2 announcements over two days sent the shares up 63% high (finished at +40% - 600M shares) and the Options up 117% high (finished at +75% - 114M options). Vanadium can stir investor interest, even if it is quick day trading.

VR8 is still a relatively unknown entity to the broader market and is based in S.A. and for whatever reason is largely ignored. Last October's placement announcement was our biggest gain in one day and was only + 17% rise (with a 9% dump the very next day).

Once a positive DFS comes through (can't really see how it won't be an excellent result) FID and secured Off-take agreements enter into the conversation, it all will all become a reality.
    What could stop it in the next nine months hitting our necessary milestones? Sure, nothing is guaranteed in life, but short of a war in S.A. or an earthquake swallowing up the Bushveld precinct, I fail to see a major risk (feel free to weigh in on one if there is). The Vanadium price will likely come down, but we seem to have a relatively low Capex required to finance, build and mine.

AVL is only slightly ahead on the development curve, but has government funding to support it. They enjoy 5x the MC that we have.

Like many on here, I am betting my on this company being a success and whilst it is not a sure thing, I am happy to be into it at these low prices.

The sleeping giant will awake one day, anyway here's hoping it is in the next 6 months. The day to day movements at the moment are irrelevant.

Last edited by Schmidlap: 18/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $7.109K 126.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54427 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 62514 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.