88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

-------- It can't be a wild punt if the prospect has been...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    -------- It can't be a wild punt if the prospect has been de-risk at least by 50/50 we already know there's billions of barrels of oil there, now we're getting closer to cracking the code to unlock the oil.
    The engineers and other experts are telling us we are in the sweet spot, from the test we've had it's telling us that we are sitting on a potential oil field that could rival the Eagle Ford, PB knows that oilfield so well, would he be 100% wrong? I don't thing he would take a wild Punt!
    So, if you still think 88E is just a wild punt and also you believe the price of oil will not increase, let's see.
    ---- Oil has never been more finite and demand for oil has never been so high, do you really believe people of this planet are going to be so lucky to be able to use this finite energy at such low cost to them, and higher cost to producers? I don't think we're going to be so lucky for too much longer, something is going to give and it's not going to be cheaper oil.
    ---- It doesn't take much to take the oil price to a $100pb, all you need now is for Countries like Russia and the Saudis to get their act together, this act is probable not too far away. because they are both running out of cash. Watch this space
    My opinion only. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.