AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Video, page-35

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Thanks for that.

I agree. there is no reward for holding. My now modest holding has me in the red. It's sell now and realise a loss, or hold in the hope that there will be a success and enjoy the increase in SP.

The cynic/ superstitious streak in me believes as soon as I off load (for a loss) the price will head north, further diluting the little value I still have (past experience).

Currently, there appears to be not a lot that suggests this company is a worthy investment based on current SP and cash expenditure. to quote commsec ....'This is a signal that investors see little opportunity in owning this stock at this time'

However, the upcoming trial (when it commences) may be enough to further derisk the company, and influence investors and see the SP rise accordingly.

That announcement and others like it may see the SP head north.

I believe in the technology and science that we are presenting to the world. Whether there be 20, 30 or 40 million shares on offer, with the multiples of increase in SP that have been suggested (by people more clever than I), buying at $15, $20, or $30, the hypothesized returns will still be considerable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.