AVR 8.61% $10.85 anteris technologies ltd

Posters are well aware of how good DUVR is, which is why we are...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    Posters are well aware of how good DUVR is, which is why we are having a respectful discussion on the best strategy for timing our investment here and not questioning anything related to the science.

I'm not afraid of CR's, one of the reasons companies are listed is to raise capital. But the fact that we've just had two substantial CRs within several months of each other, the second for considerably less than the first, makes these discussions relevant and valuable for me, at least. What happens if the next raise is less again at $12? That possibility may not matter to some, but it does to me.

I wish AVR had their next few year's capital requirements in the bank, but they don't. And the pattern we've had is that they raise around the 20/30m mark when they can. If I compare AVR to another favourite of mine, EMV and how they've managed their capital, it's very different, and at a minimum, I have questions about the strategy. Comparing companies directly may not be fair as they are distinct, but capital management is at least as important as the product IMO.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.85
Change
0.860(8.61%)
Mkt cap ! $229.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.00 $10.90 $10.00 $498.3K 46.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 480 $10.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.88 87 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.