IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Videos of Coaxial Rotor Drones, page-34

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Not sure Mani

It will most certainly get driven into the 150-200mill Mcap with a video release but the big driver will be TopTech signing a giant or two, this will get the sp onto a completely different playing field for mine.
    Then we will be looking at the rest of the world, not be surprised if they have rubbed shoulders with Distributors from China this week either.
    If this ROAM e becomes what many around the world think it will the sky is the limit to be honest, just my opinion but hey you cannot deny the world press it has received and at break neck speed as well.

This team didn't want to list until they had all cannons fully loaded for full on global assault with all the brands they have under the IOT banner and by the looks of things they know exactly what they are doing and how to execute it to perfection, in saying that I would bet my bottom dollar that Duffell would have wanted a finished product for the conference, they were very close by the sounds but no cigar unfortunately.

When they release the promo vid I have feeling it will go viral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.