AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

vietnam, page-3

1. 3,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Hmmm, think China and India re the big picture for this spinoff. Vietnam seams seem (whoops) smaller but interesting. The demand for hydrocarbon fuel is intensifying in E & S Asia, and CSG can step in here as surprise new entrant..good prices, but resource nationalism, meddling and corruption are major problems in places such as these. They all want to learn how to do it themselves, but when the Asian side of AOE with its massive potential (eh huge gassy coal seams in China and more in India plus comparatively cheapish labour for establishment,right beside major high price markets) and risk is spun off it could well be a Formula 1 chart runner (but maybe a bit like the big dipper now and again a la sovereign risk) Hot float? A reasonable amount of capital will be needed to get these new runners up and producing, but will the regimes concerned expect free carry? I'd like to understand this better. Even the fastest horse is slowed by too much lead in its saddlebags. Anyone know about who is being carred as a passenger? Dont get the picture from AOE announcements but maybe its just me. Nice to be able to kick a few ideas around, but a fair bit of pub gossip too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.