vietnamese surge of asylum seekers, page-2

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well Dave R u must have gotten up early to pop that one up on the board.
    My wife and I were discussing this issue this morning.
    I think you are on the wrong path with respect to the Vietnamese illegals.
    Vietnam has had a very stable communist government for about 35 years, there has not been a regime change. These people were probably born after the Vietnam war ended.
    There is enough food, the economy is growing I believe that they are Catholics and believe they can't practice their religion.
    So there may be two answers here.
    The obvious is the probable outcome they are economic refugees and the second is they are victims of a left communist government. That is hard to cop being a leftite like yourself but it is a fact the left is very intolerant.
    Now on the Rudd created regional illegals problem.
    I understand even Rudd himself is trying to be Scott Morrison light but having seen the Indonesian foreign minister on Fox this morning I think you will find he is talking with the LNP to try and fix the Rudd created problem.

Remember Dave R it is the Rudd ego that put children behind barbed wire, the Rudd ego that had over a 1000 die at sea, the Rudd ego that destroyed the psychological capacity of the people arriving yet caged by the ALP.

I like you cry at night over the plight of these individuals any caring person would however I know it is a Rudd problem and I believe deep in your soul you also know it is a Rudd problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.