ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

you will need to see the actual docs or ask the company that...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    you will need to see the actual docs or ask the company that one. I take it that they are going to try for a $5 royalty on all contracts (note this is indexed in the Victiria deal at 2008 base so by the time it comes on line in 2014 it will probably be more like $6) so that includes any Vietnam or Indonesian or Polish production - but I don't know this for a fact. I imagine the plan is to chop up the world into licencing zones and take royalties all around the globe - after cashflow is secured maybe they will go into production themselves and take the lot but I reckon they should keep it nimble and just cream royalties - you don't want to be messed up in the heavy capital expendature side.

When you think forward 10 years and the amount of brown coal and number of coutries you see why I think this has pretty amazing prospects.

I can see market cap of $100-200m in 3 to 6 months and possibly more but it could be billions in 5 or 10 years if everything goes right (and no I don't expect it will - just highlighting how much cash can be generated when you are clipping the ticket on everyones production).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.