VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

view closes out remaining hedging, page-20

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Really, apart from some short term start up issues which plague every startup operation from the biggest to the smallest there is no real problem! (once financing is sorted)
    VRE have never announced what production would achieve this quarter, only that it would gradually ramp up to 2.3mtpa in which it is almost at!
    Announcing that the dec quarter would yield 30 000oz(in line with annual output of 120000) and the dehedging shows that things must be moving along ok!
    From my communications with the company and my own research, grades will not be an issue! I think they might actually suprise. You only have to look at some previous drilling campaigns to see that there is some pretty good stuff about.
    As we all know things can be a whole lot different once you actually get down underground and start pulling the ore out, but the likes of Garry Mills( ex Dominion, challenger general manager) on board, i'm sure they'll give it a red hot go! Plus, I don't think Garry would leave Dominion for a dud operation that would be all over in three months since start up!
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the nickel in which Mincor are taking care of things nicely! 1500 tonnes p/a for VRE from Jan onwards! You only have to do a few sums with the current and forcasted nickel prices to realise that we don't even need the gold!!!
    With all this taken into account, the current bullish gold and nickel market, financing won't be an issue, hell, i'd even put the cash up-along with the help of a few others,any takers????
    Cheers Roboshan, it's good to back!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.