APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

view from china

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Although the share price has dropped since I left for China, all is looking very good. I am a bit disappointed that things did not escalate with the announcement with Multiflex, linking APG to so many steel companies but I know it will happen now with so much in the pipeline. I, like so many have held for years, but I have also recently doubled my holdings as I have extreme confidence in the company.

For those interested, China is amazing. I am in a city called Hefei teaching English, which is a major change to what I was doing for the last 24 years. If anyone who speaks English well is looking for a total change in life and wants to experience other cultures and is able to leave Australia for a while let me know and I can help. My school needs more teachers and a short course will qualify you to do the same. Our school has other locations and needs several teachers over the next year.

Good luck to all in 2008! Here in China we are celebrating the new year on Feb 7th and I know that shortly into the new year (China's New Year) all will start to boil for APG. Good luck to all HOLDERS.

Cheers,

Seven of Nine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.