NEO nuenco nl

view from solimar energy, page-3

1. 8,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi Frosty !
    Better make that "planning to drill June and July". It's okay - I guess it will July or August before we get any progress results on either Guijarral Hills #1 (spud June sometime)or North Kettleman #1 ( spud July sometime).

Yes - hard to say when we will get more information on those two. Guess when they actually spud G.H. they may have some more details.

Certainly with the potential for a chance in three lotteries with major prizes if the power ball is struck then the next few months is worth the ride.

I hope that we get lucky with Jumonville right at the start so that at least we will have that one in the bag and we don't have the temsion escalating relying on either of the other two.

It would be excruciating to miss out on all three when any one of them would be a major turnaround for NEO. But we have to be realistic and recognise that the nature of the oil and gas game is that very few wells are successful.

I know that after all this time we deserve to be lucky but things don't always work that way.So we need to stay cool (like you)and hope they can drill jumonville well without any more mishaps and that they get a major BULLSEYE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.