AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

View from Space, page-124

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3241
    This is great mate!

So so close to achieving a major, major milestone! Many have been waiting a very long time for this to happen, and it is almost there.

A major capital expenditure will soon turn into a major revenue stream, funding future capital expenditure and future revenue.

Thank you for your constant efforts in providing these images. They are always a highlight of mine on HC.

Seeing this always outdoes seeing all the crazy talk, panic, stupidity and just nonsense of the market, as those with power and knowledge take advantage of all the little guys plowing their hard earned dollars into stocks and a stock market system that they don't understand. I think many are about to learn some hard lessons.

At some point people are just going to need to realise that yes we are entering into a high inflation environment, yes interest rates will rise, and yes many people who thought cheap money will last for ever will get smashed. There is stocks that will thrive and stocks that will dive. Their will be mayhem until people realise which stock belongs in which bucket.

Good luck all, do your own research and make smart decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.