NEU 0.88% $19.80 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi MJM, I'm back in after making some decent coin off NEU price...

1. 144 Posts.
    Hi MJM, I'm back in after making some decent coin off NEU price variations over the last couple of years. To me the BT application business is now over for the foreseeable future. The next big price driver will be the FragX results...just like the Rett social media chatter, there is growing anecdotal commentary on the efficacy of the drug (albeit without the confirmation on whether patients are taking the placebo or a 'real' dose). Unfortunately a lot of this chatter is on closed FaceBook groups so I cannot copy and paste the actual commentary. It is however sufficiently exciting for me to buy back into NEU with confidence on upcoming proof of efficacy. The challenge for NEU now will be to quickly get into longer efficacy focused trials with success criteria that the FDA considers satisfactory.....as far as parents and caregivers go, they are excited about the changes they are seeing in their kids after taking nnz-2566 during the trial (very similar to Rett commentary)...

The BT designation would have been a good share price driver, but the reality is that even without that designation, this drug is demonstrating efficacy in an unmet market (both Rett and FragX).

Dr Treagus (while wanting top dollar, hence I'm guessing the application for BT) may need to compromise his expectations and go for a 'smaller' deal with a BigPharma partner to fund the next trial(s) in Rett and FragX....I won't be surprised to see a partnership formulate this year.

Just my opinion(s)...DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.80
Change
-0.175(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.96 $19.69 $2.778M 140.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1008 $19.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.80 251 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.