PLS 0.80% $3.14 pilbara minerals limited

View

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all,

Based on our

1. very low EV/Resource - best value to anyone globally either producer or explorer; and
    2. 30+ years of production life; and
    3. Low iron content (note explorers are just trying to work out lithium is on their sites let alone metalurgy; and
    4. Largest low cost hard rock producer on the planet compared to other proposals or other existing operators. I think cheaper than any brine operation for batteries for EVs or Storage.

I can confirm the ruler is now being run over PLS. It is more so a case of does the offtake and prepayment come first or an offer.

If it was me on the other side I would make an offer as future demand forecasts and price expectations appear wrong - Canaccord will be the first of many revisions we will see for higher lithium expected future prices.

This is the most comfortable trade I have ever done.

If management wants some advice:

1. June - Release updated competant person report as soon as possible.

2. July - Complete the offtake + prepayment.

3. August release DFS.

This would generate greatest value for shareholders and keep a consistent news flow. If the do DFS and offtake + prepayment at same time it would result in a lower share price.

This is my view. Do your own research and by all means if you disagree express the view.

I am planning to go to China to visit all the processors of spodumene to further verify what I believe.

Cheers,
    Super Ninja

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.025(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $9.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $41.96M 13.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 486888 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 330840 84
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.