BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Hey EokitooThere have definitely been quite a few posts of late....

1. 5,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    Hey Eokitoo

There have definitely been quite a few posts of late. Some interesting facts, of the 46 pages of NMS posts, 24 have come this month alone, 44 of the 46 have been posted since the beginning of February!

In January there was a 3 week period leading up to the ann of the qtrly report where there was not one post! Not one person speculated what was going to be contained in the report. Quite remarkable given there has been about 500 posts speculating when this quarterly report will come out!

I actually first posted on here back on the 5th of Nov. You'll see my name as one of the first posters. Cobby, Radd and Skiddy were the only ones that posted before me that are still appear on HC time to time again.

As for our friend Goblin, have a look at a thread at the beginning of Feb when Goblin could not stop raving about NMS. Its an absolute pisser reading it now given we know his stance on NMS. I will find the thread and post it again.

ANyway I think its great the interest that NMS has sparked on HC. For a stock with only 18 mil shares on issue, it really is quite remarkable.

Everything will work out fine for NMS holders. Its a great company with great fundamentals. COntracts will come and they will be big. These things take time. We need to be patient.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.