MCE 5.43% 30.5¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

Views on MCE?, page-10

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Au contraire - i have a surface level knowledge of MCE only, which was gleaned exclusively from reading publicly available information (annual reports and the like). I'm not an engineer, know little about the oil industry, and could hardly even explain how a buoyancy module works, in fact. I have nothing to do with any member of the Begley family, and probably wouldn't recognise the CEO if he and i ran into each other in the street. I'm certainly not an "apologist" for anything - i'm just interested in using facts to support my opinion.

On the topic of facts and opinions, you still didn't answer any of the three questions i posed to you in previous post. What would you like me to infer from your refusal to answer my direct and straightforward questions?

I have read back through some old MCE threads and you were very upbeat on the company until recently - aside from losing some of your capital through share price depreciation, would it be presumptuous of me to sense that you might have been personally touched by some form of corporate downsizing? This is a thread about MCE on a stockmarket forum, so i'm not sure what to make about your broad-brush comments on the merits of the capitalist system and outsourcing, downsizing and so on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.018(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $66.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $34.68K 112.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 274510 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 7800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.