MCE 2.94% 33.0¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

On the question of MCE competitors. I am trying to do a...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    On the question of MCE competitors. I am trying to do a competitive mapping in the industries where MCE is trying to diversify into, especially defense and civil infrastructure. Does everyone know what is the benchmark in those sectors?
    For example, lets take floating concrete. I cannot find any other solution which allows to achieve this. Than the question is for what purposes defense forces would need it? Similar to other usages of MCE products, it sounds really interesting, but I struggle to see a widespread implication and most importantly what would make MCE solution as a top choice?
    we all (shareholders) talk about how the company is undervalued on the financial metrics (it is true, indeed), but it does not seem we have (in general) a very robust understanding of the MCE competitive position (beyond oil and gas sector)... maybe someone can share their view?
    ... and do not get me wrong, I have already over 400K MCE shares and happy to buy more under 45 cents, so I am not trying to be negative on the stock., I just want to have more robust understanding on the USP in the new sectors MCE is diversifying into and general Google searches are not very helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.