MCE 0.00% 35.5¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

Jimmy, you have in depth knowledge of this company and the...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Jimmy, you have in depth knowledge of this company and the Begley family, moreover you seem to be their apologist or are you indeed "bearding" for one or all of them???
    You obviously totally missed my point on Elon Musk and if you cant work out the message then I'm not about to waste my time enlightening you.
    So you pay a CEO $500k to run a business and you then need to "incentivate" him or her to give it their best shot. Whats the point of paying them such a large amount in the first place? Do you not offer large salaries to attract the best and most talented person to a position?
    I believe that a talented person who believes in what they are doing back themselves and buys their own shares and has genuine skin in the game. So yes, I believe that its wrong and the modern executive incentive schemes have much to answer for and are responsible for destroying many lives in the wake of the tactics employed by executives to achieve their bonuses. Shifting jobs overseas, sacking thousands of people to reduce costs all in the pursuit of their targets and the triggers that deliver millions to a few at the cost of many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 35.0¢ $12.15K 34.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 451 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 52526 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.