CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Wow..what a great thread to read.NickTom make some room for me...

1. 412 Posts.
    Wow..what a great thread to read.

NickTom make some room for me in the simpleton corner too, we will just sit back and learn from these quality posts.

Speaking for myself..i havnt the knowledge of posters such as Danash, Apataki, Profess..and others, but i soak up all the information i can and use this info to assist in my investment decisions in CPL.Im not good with numbers and valuations and that sort of stuff, but i reacon im ok with getting a "feel" for a company and management, and amoungst other things Hot Copper helps me with this, as long as you can sift through the sand and know how to find the gold.. which is not hard to do on the CPL thread.

A fool is a person who does not listen and learn from those who have valuble factual knowledge and who are willing to share it.

Great stuff Danash, thanks for all your well written posts on this company. No need to apologise over the 12 mill v 8 mill prediction, anyone can see that you are posting with genuine thoughts which are backed up with good research and what seems to be a good feel for the company and management in general.

NickTom, ive been sitting in the CPL simpleton corner watching, listning, and slowly learning since August 09.. and its been a very fruitful corner indeed..... fruitful enough for this simpleton to sell a small parcel of his shares after the upcoming PFS announcement and fully pay for me and my future wife to go on our Honeymoon in January thanks to this great company!..... profit taking with a meaning...love it!

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.