CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

As from buffetts previous post he has sold his position in CER,...

1. 132 Posts.
    As from buffetts previous post he has sold his position in CER, or may still have his free carry as some call it, but in the whole if what he's been posting is correct then he's mostly out of the market (in the case of cer), I would have to agree with nursery on this one his postition is represented in his posts.

Cer was definately a played stock this week and especially on friday, it was building for a run when someone dumped a heap of stock on the sell side to cool the momentum, this happend all day. Look out once they have accumulated enough stock and let it run.

I have been calculating that every run of CER in the last two months has been a big run up of 80 to 100 percent in a couple of day, then trade back down 35% from its top, sits and accumulates a new base and then run up to a new high.
    I've bought back in at 8.6 cents which is only a little bit bigger than the normal 35% correction we've seen in the past.
    The market will be watching cer and when it starts it's next run it could easily make it into the high teen's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.