GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

NightsporeI agree with you in regards to the website not being...

1. 60 Posts.
    Nightspore

I agree with you in regards to the website not being well maintained. But listening to Mr Fotios on boardroom radio more than makes up for any shortfalls with such things as their website.

The shareprice has taken a battering since the JORC, dropping from a high of $1.15. I think this was a bit over the top but maybe some were not that excited by it. To be honest i think that there will be an increase in the resource which only make things better. There is still a lot more drilling to come.

I hold galaxy and since it has listed have bought in twice more. You may think that i am being one sided with my comments but I truly believe in this company and bearing any unforseen circumstances believe this will be a great investment for all those holding.

If your looking for something a little more solid just look at their NPV. For the price Galaxy is at now its a steal. If you go through some old posts you will find some of the calculations done which will confirm this. Please take into consideration though that the previous calculations do not include the production of lithium carbonate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.